We've Gone Too Far
GET TATTOOED AT LIVE RICKY IV
We've done a lot of questionable things at our events over the years. We've had a couple get engaged in front of everyone, get married in front of everyone, fly to Milwaukee in in March to boo a role player who had nothing to do with anything... it's been weird. This might be the weirdest though.
We want to tattoo someone, (hopefully) on-stage at Live Ricky IV. "We" will not be doing the tattooing, thankfully, that will be done by the great Tim Pangburn at Art Machine Productions in Fishtown. He's tattooed Spike a bunch (The "Up House In Space" one pictured above), so we're sure he'll do a great job.
Here's how to get picked: go to this link, and tell us what design idea you have that combines the Ricky, and Mike Scott, and that we can do in an hour or less. We'll leave this open for a week, and then pick the winner. You've got to be 18, and of sound mind.
VIP is sold out and regular tickets are going fast. It's general admission, but everyone gets a seat! Everyone sees Mike Scott live on stage! Everyone sees the special surprise. Tickets are available here, or without fees at the Franklin Music Hall box office.
SOME STUFF TO GET YOU THROUGH THE DAY
* The longest offseason ever? So much so that you'd use the f-word? Andrew Unterberger seems to think so.
* Here's the pod we did Wednesday night talking about the Mike Scott fight and the Sixers in the SI Top 100.
* Did we mention you shouldn't wait to get tickets to Live Ricky IV? Get them here.
* There are some adorable new Process Pups.
* Fly The Process V is coming. That is all.
Join our Bark In The Park team by 10/1 and get this silly shirt, and help dogs and cats! Our goal is 100 team members, and we're up to 79. Don't let us fall short!
until next time...