Listen To This‼ Look at this LL photo!
We let our guest from Wednesday's pod Matt from Mt. Joy pick this week's Carl Landry Record Club selection. It's Maggot Brain by Funkadelic! Listen so we can review together. Oh and listen to Mt. Joy.
Speaking of Wednesday's pod, since nothing happens, it's still relevant! We talk about the one year anniversary of Kawhi's shot, the NBPA call, and Matt performs two songs, one of them by Tony T.
The Alternate Timeline Sixers have come alive. They blew out the Bucks at home, and now the series is tied at 2-2. AU is milking this! We love it. Check out all the details about how it happened. Game 5 this weekend.
This is an amazing photo of LL wearing a giant mask in hist store in front of his own name. If you buy an engagement ring by the end of June it includes a $250 Phans Of Philly gift card. And a framed LL photo.
* The Ricky masks have begun to arrive. Thank you to everyone for your patience as our merch company makes sure they work safely with a smaller staff. Thanks to everyone who ordered and wasn't patient as well.
* If you need something to watch, check out Mike's show Perfect Harmony IN FULL right here on the internet. You can also listen to the most recent episode of Spike's other podcast (Mike says we cannot name it).
We are leaving this section about our sponsors because it's important.
* Mortgage rates are very low, people are worried about 401Ks, and we all need a vacation. If you are thinking about a shore house in Delaware (avoid Jersey crowds, pay way less in property tax), reach out to Adam Ksebe, the PROCESS REALTOR. I mean his cell is listed on the website.
* If you want your living room or bedroom or den to look amazing but not have the mess, clean up or hassle of a fireplace? Get an electric fireplace from Touchstone Home Products. Go to zerodeadbirds.com and use promo code TTP for 15% off.
* You might be home, but there are still birthdays, anniversaries, all of it. You need jewelry, just talk to LL Pavorsky. Email him at Lee@LLPavorsky.com or call or text 609-238-2219. He'll deliver for free or do curbside pickup, and speak with you over video chat to make sure you love what you get.
* Injured at all? Hurt at all? Think you might have a case? Need other legal assistance? Just want to say hi because the office line forwards to his cell? Get at Adam Kornblau at 215-576-7200 or email email@example.com.
* Your dog needs a bed. Look at how happy these dogs are on Big Barkers. Get one at bigbarker.com/ricky to get a free Process Pup patch with your order. They'll send you two!
* Need a little excitement? In PA, Draft Kings Sportsbook now has casino games (Spike favors the blackjack) and you can bet on this weekend's UFC 249 or even Korean baseball. Use code RTRS for a sign-up bonus of up to $1000.
* Finally, we all need a drink once in a while these days (if you're 21 and over). Many of us don't want any gluten but we still want some options. Colony Meadery is your spot, pick it up, get it delivered, get it in stores. Their Facebook page has all of that info. Use code RICKY for $5 off.