The Lottery Party Wedding Winner Is...
Congratulations Lauren and Zeke
We had many, many great entries to the Lottery Party Wedding contest, and we thank everyone who entered. However, there can be only one couple married (by Pablo Torre) in front of a few thousand maniacs at Xfinity Live on May 15th.
Congratulations to Lauren and Zeke! They won the vote of just about 20,000 votes to become the couple that will be married at the 2018 Lottery Party. Everyone who entered was great, but it seems like Lauren and Zeke, for this day, will be the greatest. Thank you everyone!
Lauren & Zeke (Brooklyn, NY)
Our first conversation was about an Eagles win in 2014. Our first date was later that week at a Phils game. But our true love is the Sixers. At our first game together, we were more excited to watch Joel warm up than for the game. We replay old Rickeys on road trips. We'd love nothing more than to share the best day of our lives with the Lottery Party and an ECF game. - Lauren
Lauren and Zeke will get...
* An engagement ring, and wedding bands, provided from the great LL Pavorsky Jewelers.
* An official Process Prenup, autographed by the amazing Adam Kornblau of Kornblau & Kornblau.
* You'll be married by the one and only Pablo Torre of ESPN. Pablo was Process from the start, says the name, and we're honored to have him.
* A fabulous three night, all-inclusive romantic getaway to the Riu Palace Riviera Maya in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Thanks to Riu Palace Riviera Maya and the folks at Apple Vacations.
* Their vows written (if they want) by Academy Award nominee Michael Weber.
* A romantic night in New York City from your friendly NYC Process Trusters! It includes a night at the William Vale Hotel in Brooklyn, seats to a Sixers Nets game and pre-game beers with the crew. Thanks to Rick, Don, Neil, Allison, John, Mike, Amish, Charles, Dan, Dave and Bob for donating this!